- Hits: 480
Public Administration Procurement Innovation
to Reach Ultimate Sustainability
SAVE THE DATE!
PAPIRUS project Final Conference
29 September 2016
PAPIRUS project Consortium is glad to announce the Final Project Conference, which will take place on 29th September 2016 in Bilbao, Spain.
During the conference public procurers who have implemented Public Procurement of Innovation and experts in the field will present their case studies and share their experience on Innovation Procurement.
Additionally, representative of European Commission services will present upcoming Horizon 2020 funding for 2016-17 that supports procurers to undertake innovation procurements.
The event will also be an opportunity for networking and will ensure broad debate and lively discussion between public procurers, policy markets and other stakeholders.
Don’t miss the opportunity to find Partners for your PPI project.
Provisional agenda is available here.
- Hits: 851
“How to implement Public Procurement of Innovation – Lessons learned from the PAPIRUS project”
NOW AVAILABLE IN ITALIAN !!!!
One of the tasks of the PAPIRUS project is training activities in the area of Public Procurement of Innovation. The main objective of these activities is:
- Awareness raising about the benefits of Public Procurements of Innovation;
- Training of procurement and contracting staff across Europe on proper implementation of Public Procurements of Innovative Solutions.
A series of training workshops are being held within the project and this Guide serves as training materials.
- Hits: 210
- Apertura institucional de la jornada/Welcome
- Compra Publica Verde/Green Public Procurement
- Compra Publica de Innovación - cofinanciación FEDER/ Innovative Public Procurement _ ERDF co-financing
- Presentación Guía 2. 0 para la Compra Publica de Innovación/Presentation of the Innovative Public Procurement Guide
- Presentación Proyecto PAPIRUS/Presentation of PAPIRUS Project
- Licitación PAPIRUS. Lecciones aprendidas /PAPIRUS tender. Lessons learned